Topic: Lego Man plays Coffin Dance on a Piano | Lego Stop Motion

Lego Man plays Coffin Dance on a Piano | Lego Stop Motion

Watch Now: youtube link
Released: December 14, 2020
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

Fun stop motion of a minifigure playing the coffin dance song on a lego piano

Directory Link

Re: Lego Man plays Coffin Dance on a Piano | Lego Stop Motion

Nice job. The multiple camera angles are nice. I would have liked to see the hands match the music a bit more but that is not easy. Good work!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Cool film! I like the piano build, and as 2x4 studios pointed out, the camera angles are nice. Although, as a pianist, I find it obvious you did not attempt to match the hands with the actual playing; it is of course hard to move the hands from side to side, but it is possible to match the rhythm at least. Most people probably wouldn’t care though. Anyway, great job!

Hi there!

BrickGuffinWolffe wrote:

Cool film! I like the piano build, and as 2x4 studios pointed out, the camera angles are nice. Although, as a pianist, I find it obvious you did not attempt to match the hands with the actual playing; it is of course hard to move the hands from side to side, but it is possible to match the rhythm at least. Most people probably wouldn’t care though. Anyway, great job!

Thanks! I agree with both of you guys. Next time I do something like this I will make sure to make it look like the instrument is really playing the song.